· If the silos are built, only two (2) permanent jobs will be created.
· In 0.75K from the west side of the proposed site to the parkland, residents currently pay $230,000 in Property Taxes—The site pays $10k.
· If the silos are built, site taxes might double.
· If the silos are built, resisdential values will fall and taxes will drop and cancel out the meagre $10k “windfall”
· Fire and Emergency facilities will need to be bolstered to handle the risk of massive fire and explosion-with a neutral tax ‘windfall’, who ends up paying for that?
· With 170 daily truck movements, who’s going to end up paying for road repairs?